Sunday 1 July 2012

Causal

Music:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m66gWbBRXKE&feature=related

Inundated by philosophy,
Intangibility,
And an optimistic view of light
I shall continue.

A sharpness shrouded in dullness
Surges through my lower jaw
Penetrating the core of two teeth;
One to be wisdom,
The other, a de-robed molar.

Where do I start? Palpitating muscle form whispered
To condemn this demon I feed on this page,
But
Am I loved by my reconciliation to concentrism?
Or do I move on, possessions in hand, to better copses?

For now I shall just reflect.
Just, merely ponder.

Having had a much needed walk
Down by the waterfront I was
Transiently able to release the demons;
The Spanish one, the Indian one; the 'occupied' one.

A smoky moon watched
Rubbed out by translucent cumulus;
All transient; all scaled intangibly to me.

Walking was the fruit of the four seasons;
Of which the third was frolicking, flirting outrageously
With checkered May's humour.
With never more than 'kind of'
The seriousness expelled,
The humour deluging the unsuspecting kitchen.

Transiently had, transiently consumed; transiently lost.

The Autumn was had
Ginko palamate leaves
Showered on the cold grit;
An aesthetic indulgence in such
Moist, un-inviting, livid
Environments.

Summer was the sunshine swept blue skies
The conversation
The surging inspiration
The security
The niche I slotted into voluntarily.

The light ever more eternal than transient,
Eternally more lost than the release of fear
Fear lost transiently.

In Summer I was but a shower of rain
Eroding the pure, naive form of nature
Consuming hungrily the sap;
Washing onward evermore.





No comments:

Post a Comment