Monday 3 September 2012

Hinged



Rasp
Comfortably: Confident.

Scrawling, vagrantly, transversing greyed walls
Paper in hand; body stapled to wall.
Weak;
May I from those lips.

A concrete den it was.
Vagrancy hard here when
So contained; so proper. So grey.

Sunshine in hand then
With ease something slips
Crawling awkwardly;
Into something easy,
Something natural; green into
Something confident; yet guarded
Yes. Dark. Dark Green.

Paper thin Offers made; a grilled window ajar
A moment; penitence for grey; a song for Green.

Sharp, crisp, snap call; a kea call
It could have been my bird.

Courtship in sea blue, golden, frolicsome hues
A time of childlessness;

A time for rainbow joy.

Declaring no person; No time
Impending rest so easily,
Fleetingly Orange ruffles; the green filed.

I am the lucky; I am told: I won’t forget.

A moral amicably split
Shared; shared with barraged brain
Of other fantasies;
The fuck fantasies.

Where do I figure here?
It looks; Kaleidoscope eyes

And I could have loved.


I declare, and then wait.
Friendship is pledged on a bog down, wet out night
While the bell bird Kea sang the morn after.

I know this after all;
The green cellophane warps; then melts.

I wait.

Words, words: and words
Sunshiny words, Euphoric words,
Coloured in moments; Sung out words
Scientific words;

The rainbow joy sang out.

Words twisted for gravitas
Words then shunned;

Rustled infinitely: barbed: lost;
Letters hooked on raspy, dry wind:

Waiting.

Achingly waiting;
Achingly co-operatively happily waiting for
The painted in crazy beckoning finger.

The rainbow joy sung.

Days greyed; I slopped; words hung
Decapitated and hanging; bleeding, and dripping; soul less.
Varnish dustier; settled eerily by no work, no words
No words, no words, no words NO words; no words.

The world waited:
The silence graveyardly: death eaten wait.

I hung; quartered, aching, bleeding, dripping; soul-less.

Then decapitated became dead flesh; numb flesh; sad flesh; rotting flesh.

I was with you then
The stench hung
I was with you.

Lines drawn; boundaries made.
Reclusive and swollen,
Red faced, red handed, and still aching
Time was counted, counted
Then counted again.

Clouds turned from grey to green
The grass from green to red
Me; red to embarrassment.

Finer lines strewn electrically
Buzzed with micro disturbance.

And I obsessed and buzzed with it.

The electricity just frizzled.
The frizzle frazzled; then seizing, birthed
A polychrome feather-let rose

Raised a wing; testingly another
Recoiled a head
Uncovering midnight-blue-calm.

The downward wind
The look in the eye
The burn in the cheek
The smarting eyes.

but I like giving’
--you count every gift given—

Composure. No tears. No eye contact.

Leave hollowed out. Defeated. Hurt.

Silence then contact. Gush forth
You were right. So was I. I read you. I was being read.

‘War has ended; negotiations met’

The faint old music of yesteryear,
Dim in the new light.

God rays stagger in

Crisp Goldeness; amalgamated Godliness.
Each a muslin layered euphoria
Blinding. Brighter, better; BRILLIANT.

Polychrome Rhythms.
Red.
1 Harp string
Green.
10 harping strings.

Woven single pledged threads
Crisscrossing
Colour. Twang. Light Green.

47 strings. Complete.

Un-flaking when all else is
It takes form; its feathers  
Germinates;
Ruffled

She is Beauty and Wisdom;
This is too.

Promise me that this can last.

This beauty, this wisdom
This you; the you

The Monday smile I wear.

The fluidity that you wear
The knock on your door
The plea coming within.

This you, the you
Why guarded so long?
Why vulnerable in frazzling pain?

Did life ever tell you
You detach. You suffer. You renew.

Were you born but yesterday?

Are you the sentimental tune
That wraps its dusty hymn
Around nauseating awakenings?

And creates that immeasurable pain?

Pained immeasurably
Frustratingly real, controllable, childish;
Tangible but dependent.

Untouchably independent
Frustratingly controllable.


We then

Rose together.
A tawny, scraggly but determined form

Rose over unchanged prosecution;
Made this small fortune
We could afford ourselves.

A clear call to Parvati; mountain air thin.

Two eyes watched;
Universe guided
Throwing Passion above Logic
Of our past.

Tilling Paravati’s field; toiling Passion to awakeness.

Lying under moonlight
Watching smoke rise from our fingers

Threads rethreaded; pledged anew.

Second hands could die a hundred deaths
And we would have not known.

We were in euphoria you know;
Unbridled sweetness.

I could have killed you.

The air thin made me drunk
The sweetness, painful.

We had eyes, hungrily lapping life’s sap.

A triangle sounded; a quartet ebbed away
Drum beats surged
Surged through spinal columns
Bristling neck hairs; dilating pupils.

Gods descended to every neck hair
The trumpets sounded;
The choirs sang

We rose in god rays of gold specks
We ran through dying ochre, summer grass
 And tripped on rusty second hands
Left behind by Green and Red millennia ago.

 I could hate Green, you know.
It is there.
I could shake
I could press my lips against yours
Enraging myself; Connecting anew.

Red tells me so,
But now her death toll rings.

I succumbed to Green’s wisdom, beauty
I shook for it
I crumble for it now.

Your green keeps me coming back

You, Parvati, shed your green feathers
Draw. Me. Nearer.

So it is here
I return.

I whored you for a while.

But I return you now.
The Monday smile complacent;
Satisfied.

Your feathers lie in my room’s corner
A glimmering shrine,
Although fading now.

I have not seen you.
But heard you were
Intwined,
Inseparable
Euphoric

For now. Atleast.

No comments:

Post a Comment